Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First Grade

Jaden started school last Tuesday.  


He's been a 1st grader for a whole week now!  I couldn't find my camera after coming back from Park City, so luckily I had some friends at the bus stop with theirs.


Here are some of Jaden's 1st grader friends at the bus stop.

A couple more showed up.  Misha wasn't there, otherwise she would have been the only girl :)  Joey was at the other bus stop.  But here are some of Jaden's buddies : Bennett, Cohen, Cyrus, Lance, Benjamin, and Noah.

Even though this is a picture of Cohen, I still like Jaden in it.  What a handsome guy.  He was so excited to go to school all day and to eat lunch at school!


There goes another school bus.  And here's the line up.

After coming home, he said his favorite part of 1st grade is playing on the spider playground.  I guess I'll have to go check that out to see what he's talking about.  He loves school and is already doing great.  
Apparently we need to enunciate our words better.  I thought that was pretty cute though.(monkey)  And he only missed 1 on the math pre-test.  I guess our summer "homework" paid off!

This year is going to fly by!  I know it!  Good luck Jadey babe!  Sure love you!


2 comments:

Oma said...

what a fun start to school? BTW - what is a MUKE?

Jennie Nelson said...

what jaden in 1st grade!!! how fun!! he's gone all day now!!! he's growing up so fast!!! he looks so dang handsome too!! and i love the muke! haha

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers