Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Everything is Pretty!

Kyler is going through that fun stage where most things he says just make me laugh. One of the newest things he says is PRETTY with almost everything.
ie: Mom: "Kyler, should we go inside for dinner?"
Kyler: "Pretty....No."

Mom: "Kyler, do you want a treat?"
Kyler: " Pretty...Yes."

You get the idea. There is always a short pause after saying pretty, followed by his answer. I guess saying pretty allows him some time to think about what he wants to say.
...Pretty....Funny! :)

2 comments:

Oma said...

what an interesting word for a little boy to choose. Pretty....LOL!! Gotta love him sooo much!

Delia said...

That is so cute Mel. I want to say "Pretty no" is from some movie I can't remember too. He is such a cool little dude.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers