Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Finger Painting

We finally busted out the finger paints Jaden got for his birthday!

I love this new face both my boys do. I think they have learned it from Taelin! :)

I think that both of them loved it!

There's that same facial expression!

Jaden thought it was neat to write things in the paint, and then wash them away and do it again. He's going to LOVE kindergarten!

Kyler thought it was such a blast to be able to get so dirty!

Taelin didn't really like to be "showed" how to do it. He would have much rather done it all on his own. But my house and carpet likes that Jennie helped him!

Then the boys got crazy, and thought it would be fun to paint themselves to look like the HULK. Such silly boys!

They all really did enjoy this!


I didn't do any of this paining on them! It was all self-inflicted. They all enjoyed a very bluish green bath afterwards! Can't wait to do this again!


4 comments:

Oma said...

LOL!! Love those boys - even when they're blue/green!

Annette said...

Sooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!

Christian said...

Haha! What a fun mess! You're superwoman being able to make that fun and still keep things clean Mel. Thanks for putting it up.

Natalie said...

Looks like fun! They look like they had a great time!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers