I'm so glad we have this spot! Annette went early and put the blankets out to "save" it for us! It's always so nice to have a place for the boys to play and stay busy while we sit and wait for the show to begin. They love their bikes!
They were being their usual selves and wouldn't all face the same way, but I still think that the picture turned out pretty cute! Taelin seems to be enjoying his silly cousins!
Yes we are all sisters. Crazy how different each of us look from one another. It was fun to see Mindy too. She drove all the way down from Sun Valley to be with us that night! Too fun!
Glad I got some of these! They are the boys favorite "fireworks." Glad they like throwing/ stomping on pops.
They do this jet fly by each year as well. Jaden is so afraid of loud noises. But at least there was no crying. He's learned how to cover his ears! :) And I think it's so funny how Kyler just does everything to be like his big brother!
We are not too far from the stadium so we can still enjoy some of the entertainment. Carrie Underwood sang this year.

Heather and Merrit joined us along with Opa, Sloane, and Oma and Grandpa.




I think they actually enjoyed quite a bit of it this year. Sometimes without even covering their ears!

It took FOREVER, like always, to get out of Provo, and the boys were pooped! By the time we got home at 12:30 in the morning Jennie and I were as well. Gotta love traditions! Happy 4th!





2 comments:
Fantastic! Wish I was there. Thanks for putting this up babe.
It was a fun night - glad we made it home before you guys!
Post a Comment