Monday for Round-Up week we went to the park for Lehi's Got Talent, and picnic in the park. It was a lot of fun for the kids to play at the park with SO many other kids. Kinda crazy, but fun!
Wednesday morning Jaden woke up with a really high temperature and said his tummy hurt. He never threw up or had any other symptoms, but it changed some of our plans for Round-Up that night. His temperature just stayed at about 102 all day, but by morning his temp was gone and was feeling much better!
Wednesday night Oma got into town as well. Those boys sure love having Oma here.
Friday night was the miniature float parade. The theme this year was "Guess what I saw." Our ward did a safari themed float. Jaden got to be a tiger with his friend Joey.
Kyler was pretty good about just standing and staring, and occasionally running out for candy!
He loved it when the bands went by, and said that the drums were his favorite.


He sure was sweaty! But seemed to have a good time being a part of the parade!

The Grand Parade was Saturday morning, but Kyler woke up not feeling well and had a super high temp. So Oma stayed home with him while I took Jaden to the parade. He REALLY liked it when they threw out candy! There were so many cute floats this year. (Too many to post) Very creative people out there. Jaden also really liked the motorcycles.

Traditions are so much fun! I'm glad the city puts this on each year.




2 comments:
How fun that you guys got to participate in so many of the events! We went to the Friday night parade with a friend. If I had known you and Jaden were in it I would have paid better attention. How fun!
Weston did the same one day temp. sickie thing, but no other symptoms and was fine the next day. Weird. Glad you guys had a fun week for Round Up Days!
I should have come over and sat by you guys.
Post a Comment