Even though Toddler Tuesdays at Discovery Green is done until Springtime, Beckam and I still have a lot we get to do together. Each Wednesday we have playgroup and this whole month has been at different parks. (Don't know that we'll ever get sick of this Houston weather!:)) This particular park was "Firetruck park." I thought this slide on the hill was clever. No need for stairs.
Some of the other kids noticed the football in Beckam's hands and immediately wanted to be his "friend." :)

He didn't seem to mind. He was there for the slide, and it WAS their football.

This was hilarious! He loved spinning the balls...
But once in a while would try to grab them through the plastic, or point and tell me which one he wanted!
The inclined rock wall was a bit challenging for him. We'll have to practice that one.
I suppose this is why it's called Firetruck Park! Can you see Beckam through there at the spinner? (2nd story above the back wheel)

He really enjoyed the see-saw, and I'm getting more confident letting him sit there on his own with me ALL the way down at the other end! :)
He really DID NOT enjoy having to leave!
A little drink of water to calm down. Those crocodile tears are so sad! :(
I guess we'll have to bring brother back to this one. There was a whole "older kid" area they would enjoy.











No comments:
Post a Comment