Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Mels' Lunch Party

I was talking to a friend in the ward about doing a lunch group where everyone would bring a different soup to share and she came up with the most brilliant idea in the world!  And that was to have everyone also bring a muffin tin (cupcake tin) and that would be your "bowl". 
Like I said Genius! Thanks Jill!  This party was a hit!  Look at all those fun soups!  And I also made toffee, which was probably my best batch ever made and my new favorite bread!  Yes, I made that! (Thanks to the awesome dutch oven pot I got for my bday from Eric and Nat)
Everyone seemed to have a great time!
Not quite EVERY toy ended up on the ground in the toy room! :) I think at one point there were 16 kids in the toy room so that many toys out I suppose is to be expected...right?!...But they did also clean up a lot of it!
I think this won't be the last lunch group! We all were talking about doing it again already!  Great idea + Great friends + Great food = Great lunch party!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I miss these!!! But I'm glad you found a fun group of friends to play with! :)

Mandi said...

Love this and will totally be stealing the idea!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers