Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Kyler

Kyler wanted me to take his picture by his Kyler and the Beanstalk picture he drew.  He even cut out some clouds?  I thought it was fantastic!
We are so Thankful to Kyler's school!  They gave this Holiday dinner box to 150 families!  Including some things I'd already put in the fridge: eggs, celery and a TURKEY!!!  We are truly being watched over.
Kyler was so excited to show me his Thanksgiving outfit he'd made!  He corrected me when I said "I love your Indian costume!"  He said "no mom, it's a Native American costume!"
At home he wanted Daddy to try it on. :)
He LOVES his daddy, and any time he gets with him!

2 comments:

Becca said...

so fun. What a special kid. Seeing Kyler and Christian together they look so much a like:) I hope you are enjoying Texas. Just thinking about you.

Jennie Nelson said...

i love this post! he is so funny and has the cutest personality!!! he cracks me up! gosh i miss him!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers