Jaden wanted to bust out the Christmas stockings. We hung them on the wall and I figured that would be about all we did this year for Christmas. But Jaden just about cried telling me how he wanted the decorations out!
So Christian moved the white shelf (which has become a toy room shelf) into the family room to decorate for Christmas. I figured I could deal with a bit messier toy room for a month to have a happy Christmas spirit kid! As soon as I got the camera out to take a shot, a small elf decided he too wanted to be a part of the Christmas decor!
Then once he moved and I was ready to take a picture again, ninja Jaden came racing by.
Great job boys! All I did was hand them the stuff from another room, as I took things out of boxes and they took it out and set it up with Christian. Couldn't have turned out any better. Merry Christmas!








2 comments:
where is the nativity calendar?
I lovce this!!!!
Post a Comment