Monday, September 05, 2011

WHAT????

After putting Beckam down for a nap Saturday I came downstairs and couldn't find the boys.  I figured they must be outside.  When I checkout out the window I was shocked with what I was watching!





I seriously can't believe that Jaden can do a back flip!
It's already improved too.  I thought it was pretty funny at the end of this video how Jaden "accidently" landed on Kyler.  What a goof.

It's one of his favorite things to do now.  He'll spend about a half hour out there just doing back flips.  Still so amazing to me.  So fun!  Is there anything you can't do Jaden?

1 comment:

Jennie Nelson said...

those videos are so awesome!!! i love them!! wish i could do a back flip! good job jaden! you rock my world!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers