Car seat cleaned and ready to go- CHECK!
Toe nails done (Thanks Jules)- CHECK!
Crib set up- CHECK!
Baby clothes washed and put in the dresser- CHECK!
So, other than having my hospital bag packed and ready to go, I think I'm ready! Come on baby boy, we are ready for ya, and trying to wait patiently! We'll see what they have to say tomorrow at my 38 week appointment. Last week I was at a 2 and 70-80%. (But already measuring 40cm on my tummy! YIKES) I was only 38 1/2 cm the day before Kyler came and he was 8lb 5oz. Can you tell I'm getting nervous? Hoping for a quick, good delivery,...soon! :)
7 comments:
You really are all set! I'll hope right along with you that he comes soon and that it all goes smoothly!
So fun! Can't wait for him to get here!
good luck mel!! you will do great!!! cannot wait!
Your so close!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!
Good luck Mel! Can't wait to see your little 'Astro Boy'!!! :)
ohhh - so glad you have pretty blue toes....that's a Must! LOL! And Tierney just had her baby yesterday - so you're next. Anytime sounds great to me!
So exciting! Good luck mel! hope everything goes well! Can't wait to see him =) Love the nails :P
Post a Comment