Monday, May 23, 2011

Itty Bitty Baseball

Kyler just finished up Itty Bitty Baseball!  I was hesitant to sigh him up since the last day he had it was on May 19th (my due date) but with my mom coming down when Beckam was born, we were able to make it all work out!  Here is his team, the Dodgers!


He loved it from the first day!  I thought his coach was pretty patient with him and all the boys!


He's so fast!  He's the "blur" with the black shirt!


GO DODGERS!!!


Instead of throwing the ball at the target, Kyler REALLY wanted to do the next station and hit a ball! :)


He told me (since it got stuck) that he got a HOME RUN!




He already knew which order to run the bases in too!



He enjoyed catching the ball with a mit, but thought it was most fun to throw the ball back! (I had to tell him later that the object was to throw it to the coach and not over her head! :) )




This HUGE ball was fun to pass around!


More target throwing throwing.  Can you see his RED ball?  (2 bricks below the 3)


At this station their coach would roll a hula hoop for them to run after!  Too fun!


Once in a while he WOULD throw it pretty good back to the coach!


He was REALLY good at hitting it off the T!



And on their last day the Legacy Center Lion came too!  


Way to go Kyler!  I'm so proud of you!

3 comments:

* Stephanie said...

Oh, so you did decide to call him Beckam. How cute!

Annette said...

looks like so much fun!!!!

Oma said...

I love Kyler's Home Run and how he likes to slide into 'home plate' after running the bases!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers