This morning I told Jaden I thought we should make breakfast for dad for his birthday. I thought we should make an omelette (since that is what he has about every day) Jaden said no. That we needed to make his favorite milkshake. He opened the fridge all excited to make it for him. It wasn't until he grabbed a tomato and the celery that I knew what he was trying to do. So, with Jaden's own recipe, we made Christian's favorite "milkshake" AKA veggie juice! Then he put some candles in Christian's bran muffins and put them at the table. What a cute kid. So thoughtful to come up with wanting to do those.
How fun to have a Birthday on Friday the 13th! You are such a great dad to our crazy boys and the best husband anyone could ask for. Happy Birthday Christian! I don't know where this next baby boy will "fit in" the picture, but I know you will find so many ways to make him feel special. You are so good at doing that for all of us already. Love you babe!






2 comments:
Love those pics! LOVE those boys! LOVE the whole family!! What a great 'team' you all are....
Happy birthday Chris!
Post a Comment