Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Jaden!- May 24th

Jaden is 6 years old!  I decided that had reason to celebrate! :)  So we had green smoothies and pancakes in the shape of the number 6 for breakfast!  He loved that!  Oh yeah, and 6 blueberries too.

 He wanted a picture of him with his crown on from ToysRUs while eating dinner.  Of course, he got the "special plate" as well!

Eric and Nat came over for presents, cake and ice cream.  



I can't believe I didn't get a picture of the front of the backpack.  Oops.  

 Glad he loves it!


 Eric and Nat got him a new baseball mit, some baseballs and baseball hats.  He's ready for a new season. (Side note: Tuesday coming up at school is "future occupation day."  I asked Jaden last night what he wanted to dress up as. That occupation meant what you want to do when you grow up -last week he said policeman. Well tonight he said "I want to play baseball." )


Oma and Grandpa got him "what he really wanted!"


 We had to kind of rush cake and ice cream because Jaden had a "Kindergarten Celebration" to go to with Christian at the school.  Maddix helped him blow out the candles.  Thank you Maddix!




Happy Birthday Jaden!  I can't believe you are 6!  So lucky to be your mommy!
Here is the step by step of the Harry Potter cake!
First I "drew" it on the frosting with a toothpick.

 Then I made a "skin color" and filled those areas in.
 Next it was the black parts.
Then the white eyes and stripes. 
 Next was the tiny red in the mouth.
 Last, the writing!  Glad Jaden liked it.  I think it turned out pretty cute.

3 comments:

Annette said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOVE! :) So cute :) Happy 6th Jadey!

Oma said...

FUN Birthday - 6 years old! WOW!!

Natalie said...

Love the cake! it was so cute! Happy birthday Jaden, we Love you!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers