Sunday May 15th was a gorgeous day!
Baby boy Mealey arrived at 5:00pm!
He weighed in at 9 lbs 3 oz and was measured at 21 inches long! BIG kid!
Yes, daddy helped to deliver him, just like Kyler! :) Love the midwives!
Jaden was more than excited about meeting and holding his new baby brother!
Jaden was obsessed with stroking the baby's hair! Too cute!
Since Kyler had a yucky nose and a small cough, we thought it would be best to wear a bandit mask! :)
2 very proud big brothers!
Wow, our family is looking big!
Here are some pics from day 2 at the hospital.
Daddy was showing the baby how to study for the GRE!
SO glad my mom was able to come down right away! She brought the boys to the hospital to see the baby again! Again, Jaden loved playing with his hair.
I LOVE my boys!
I think Jaden and Kyler are going to adjust to having a new addition pretty well. They sure love their brother!
Kyler was obviously exhausted!
Still no name, but what a cute kid!
Hanging out in the nursery with his other buddies!
Trying to figure out his name still. August, Trace, Truman, Beckam, Alec. My nurse was so cute to make a couple of name tags for us!
Finally it was time to head home.
SOOO glad he seems to enjoy his binki! I've never experienced this before! :) Neither of my other boys really liked the binki.
When we got home from the hospital Kyler was so excited to hold his little brother.
And I was so excited that my mom was going to be here for the entire week to help out!
It wasn't until Wednesday night (the 18th- 3 days old) that we decided to call him Beckam Michael Mealey! We love him so much and are so grateful to have him be a part of our family. He's a great baby! He eats well, takes a binki, naps/ sleeps great, and is just plain fun to have around! I LOVE that the pressure in my tummy is gone and LOVE sleeping on my back again! Very grateful, and loving life!
5 comments:
Awwwwwwwww! So so so cute. I am so happy for you. He is so darling. I love the name! I think that it is so cute. Yeah for no more pregnancy.
What a stud! :) You came up with some awesome names! I'm so glad you chose Beckam, it's to die for :) Your family looks so good, complete at last :)
Love you all!! Can't wait to meet Beckam in person next week!
gosh he is adorable!! i love him! and i'm so happy that he takes a binki:) wahoo for that!!! best thing ever!!! i cannot wait to meet him in real life!! :) go momma:)
So cute! I love all the new pics! Congrats again!
Post a Comment