Friday, February 27, 2009

SICK!

It all started last week. Jaden seemed totally fine one day, and then decided it would be a great idea to throw up Friday as they were all heading out the door for me to go coach. Not being able to get a replacement that quickly we went to the gym, blankie and bowl in hand and just "made it work." Friday was rough, but we made it through the day and by Saturday it was as if nothing had been wrong. WEIRD! We made it through the weekend just fine, but then after naptime on Tuesday, Kyler decides it's his turn! In total, Kyler threw up 9 times all day long! It was a very rough night, but Wednesday he was feeling a lot better. Yesterday he had a temperature between 100 and 102 all day, but at least the throwing up had stopped! The picture is of him watching TV. He would put himself like that at the end of the couch with his feet up. But as soon as he saw I was taking a picture he decided he wanted to say "CHEESE."

What a goofey kid! I'm glad he seems to be more himself today!

5 comments:

Dani said...

That is one rediculously cute kid.

WinnFamily said...

Having sick kids is the worst, but they are awfully cuddley when they're sick, which is nice. I'm glad he's feeling better. My kids have gotten sick a lot this winter, Ethan had a temp. of 104.9 a couple weeks ago!! I am so glad the warm weather will be here soon! By the way, I really want that delicious recipe you made when we had lunch at your house a few weeks ago. Can you email it to me? jenmag7@aol.com Thanks!

Emily said...

poor baby!

Annette said...

SOOOO CUTE! I love those little boys so much! Poor Kyler :-( haha, cute. CHEESE!

Emily said...

I am so sorry! That has been going around down here too. Landon got it and then right as he was getting better it hit me too. Thankfully, Mylee is still okay so we are praying that she does not get sick too! It's the pits. Kyler is such a trooper - smiling even though he feels miserable. What a kid!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers