Saturday, February 28, 2009

August Rush!


So, I don't know how many people saw the movie August Rush, but we LOVE it! It's amazing the influence that music plays in our lives.(both good and bad) I thought this was so cute. Not that we have a child prodigy or anything, but to see how into the guitar Kyler was, was so much fun! He really does seem to love music, rhythm and beat. (check out previous posts on his singing and dancing abilities if you don't believe me :) ) I think it's fun to see how different he and Jaden seem to already be.

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Looks like he's feeling much better! That's a sweet picture, and August Rush is an awesome movie!

Anonymous said...

I love looking at all of your pictures. I miss being there in Provo to have our lunches and just hang out. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I am glad to see that you are doing well.

Dani said...

August rush is on my top 3 list of favorite movies of all time. we almost named Caleb "Lewis" because of it!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers