When I finally woke up, I tried to make a heart shaped omelet for Christian for breakfast. I hope it tasted better than it looked!
I saw there was a card for me on the table. Inside was a gift card to go get a pedicure. I was so excited. Christian quickly said "They take walk-ins, you should go today!" I responded with, "No, I think I'll save it for when I'm having a stressful day and need a break." His facial expression made it clear that I needed to go today. Not that I was complaining one bit. I loved it! This may sound dumb, but I think that my favorite part is when they are on the massage and rub each and every toe. Feels so good!
Thanks Oma and Grandpa Mealey for the gifts for the boys! They love them! Jaden with his new dinosaur game...
And Kyler with his new quilt! So many great pictures and bright colors!
So after I got back from getting the pedicure, Christian told me that when I had a second, I needed to go look in our Love Story book. Inside was a small note with something sweet written as well as a clue for the next one. He sent me all over the house, up and down the stair a million times, in each of the rooms, in my plants, on the rocking chair in Kyler's room, under the bed. It was so much fun finding and reading all those sweet I Love You's. No wonder he needed me to leave today to get that pedicure. He needed all that time to hide his secret notes! :) I LOVE IT!
After the boys ate their dinner they each got a giant heart shaped cookie!


For dinner we decided to eat in and try something new. So we steamed some lobster!

I think the whole steak and lobster dinner turned out amazing!
And Jaden even tried to take a picture of us! Sorry it's kind of blurry. Thanks for trying Jaden.

I'd say we had a pretty perfect Valentines. Christian sure knows how to show his love for me! I'm so lucky to have shared so many memories with him over the years. Keep the memories coming baby...I LOVE YOU!




7 comments:
What a sweet hubby! Sounds like a pretty romantic day...with the kids! (Mine was similar...love it!)
How fun! Sounds like a fabulous Valentine's Day. I love it when Weston tries to take pictures of us. It's kind of extra cute, even though it's blurry. :)
You guys are so cute. Jaden did a pretty good job for a 3 year old!
That omelet looks amazing! Hmmm.
I like your pedicure. French pedicure all the way for me too.
Glad you had such a fun day. Happy Valetines Day.
What a great Valentine's Day! So sweet!
You guys are so fun! The food looks yummy, we'll have to try the lobster soon!
Very sweet Chris! Looks like you guys had a great day!
Wow! That does sound like a perfect Valentines Day! You lucky woman you!
Post a Comment