Monday, February 16, 2009

If you're happy....

Kyler has begun clapping his hands when we start to sing "If you're happy and you know it."

And Putting his hands on his head as soon as we begin the tune "Head, shoulders, knees and toes!"
Excuse the boogers, but he also says cheese pretty well when we are trying to take pictures!

Boy when he is happy....what a great kid! Here he is sporting a super old jacket that Christian wore when he was a baby! LOVE it!

And I don't think there is anything much happier than 2 brothers in a tub!


Yeah, you wonder where he learned that "CHEESE" from don't ya! :) Happy kids=Happy parents!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - that sweater that Nana knit for Chris is almost too small. Kyler's growing soooo fast.
Grandpa and I are getting pretty homesick for those boys - gotta find a time to come visit!

Annette said...

Love it!!! Kyler is adorable, and Jaden is the perfect big brother!!! I miss you guys! Give them big kisses from me!

Natalie said...

That is too cute! I love their cheesy smiles!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers