Saturday, February 07, 2009

Kyler's new noises...

Here Kyler is saying RAAR! Like a monster, dinosaur or lion....I guess....Maybe you can tell better than us. What on earth is he trying to do?


Here are some fun things he has learned with his microphone. (Sorry about the noisy football game in the background.)




And my newest, most favorite word Kyler says is "ME!" (This video is so sad of Jaden, he has such a bad cough. ) Even though he's not feeling well, he's so eager to help his brother out with his new word!



And today again I asked Kyler "Who is ready to eat?" And he said "ME" as he threw his head back, and then ran quickly to the fridge. Saying "ME" again and again. So cute!

8 comments:

Jenni said...

Way too cute! I love the tiger roar (or dinosaur, or whatever it was!)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your blogs! Love to see and hear the boys in the videos! I don't know if it makes me miss them more - or if it makes missing them feel a little better. I do know we need to find a time to come visit SOON! They just keep growing and being amazing. Grandpa & I need some 'boy time'! We love you all!

Jared and Delia said...

So cute. I can't believe he asked to go to Chili's. That is hilarious.

I LOVE your new family picture. So nice. I love the softness of it.

Soderberg Family said...

What a cutie! Your family is adaorable! I love all the things that you do on your blog! You're amazing Mel! We love you guys!

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

wow i love the videos! ME!! and kyler is going to be a great singer/monster/dinasour:) you got great boys:)

Mark and JanaRae said...

How fun to be getting little words out of your little man. He's so cute.

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

this is funny! your boys are so cute. and that story about Jaden is hilarious. and i love your guys new family photo! one good lookin family!

Natalie said...

So cute! Love all his new sounds. he is getting so big!
I too love the comment about Chilis from jaden! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers