Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Is it really December?























These picture were taken several weeks ago when I thought that snow was right around the corner. Yes we still go to the park, even if we have to bundle up, even if it is raining, even if we are the only ones there...we still have a great time. My boys sure love to be outside.
Today you would not have known it was Winter, let alone December! Loving the long Fall this year!

6 comments:

Whitneymwall said...

Hey remember me? I don't want to be a anonymous blog stalker- although I have no Idea how I came across you blog the other day....so maybe I am?HA! You have such a cute family! I'll bet that those boys keep you busy! I also have a blog it's ryanandwhitneywall.blogspot.com check it out if you get a chance.
Blogs are such a fun way to stay in touch and I'm happy that I stumbled onto yours.

Hild Family said...

It has been so nice lately. Today I took the kids outside to ride bikes- in December! It's crazy but I love it!

Anonymous said...

I love to hear that you take your kids outside, even when it is cold.
My mother used to tell me that "kids need the fresh air". I now believe it.
Fun to see your cute boys.
I just love the name, Kyler!

Annette said...

it's true! I sent mom a picture of how blue the sky looked today and told her that if I didn't know it was cold outside, i'd say it was summer! haha. Those pics are ADROABLE! And it's about time you update your blog haha. Have you started reading Twilight yet? :-) Well, I hope I get to see you guys tomorrow!! ttyl xoxo

Jared and Delia said...

I have loved the warmer weather but the snow is fun too! Yay for snow this weekend!

You are brave to go to the park at this time of year. We should go more.

The Parks Family said...

Hey, I loved checking out your blog and seeing pics of your cute kids. It was funny I saw that post about Itty Bitty and the picture...the itty bitty teacher in that picture is a friend in my ward (Jannet) what a small world!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers