Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Decor

So I am finally getting around to posting our Christmas decorations. (Sorry this has taken me so long Jennie :) ) Still LOVE LOVE LOVE the tree. Thanks mom and dad Mealey and Eric and Nat!


No one else has stocking like these! Thanks mom Mealey!










This week we hung out with my brother Michael. He and Steph had Christian and I for Christmas this year. So while we were up there they gave us our gift and told us to open it! BEAUTIFUL!!!! LOVE it so much! Thanks guys!


Didn't want to waste any time with this gorgeous painting on the ground. So this weekend we hung some stuff. I think that both walls turned out great! After 2 years...we are finally really starting to fill up the walls! It's nice to finally have my cross stitch of Christ hung as well!

6 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

Wow. What a beautiful tree. I remember when you started that cross stich. That must feel so wonderful to finally hang the finished project.

Yay for being in scouts. That sounds like a ton of fun! YOu will be practiced up when your boys get to that age.

Shannon said...

That tree is gorgeous. I also really like the Merry Christmas pennant garland. Very cute. Looks like you are all decked out and ready for the holiday. Can't wait to play tomorrow!

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

omg I LOVE LOVE LOVE your decorations!! i want a tree and stockings like that!! haha it looks so pretty!! wish i could see you this christmas! but hopeuflly sometime soon:)

congrats on your calling,that's like what mom was i think! how fun! you will do great:)

Annette said...

I love your tree!!! and your pictures! they look amazing! I can't wait to see them in person!

Emily said...

Love the painting Mel! Your tree looks great too!

UCC said...

Great Tree! Your house is always beautiful!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers