We only know the "shave it with the clippers" method, so that's what he got.BEF
ORE:
DURING:

AFTER:


I think it all went okay. It's pretty short. I don't know if anyone will recognize him tomorrow at church. I am subbing in nursery tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to come home with the right kid! :) He's still handsome!




10 comments:
oh my gosh! He looks so different, but still so adorable! Good job :-)
That haircut makes him look so much like Jaden! Oh my goodness! How fun.
I love it! He looks so much older! TJ said exactly what Delia said when I showed him the pics. He said "now he looks like Jaden!" He is definitely a cutie!
omg his hair was CRAZY when he woke up!! haha that's funny!! but i love the new hair cut! it's prett short, but super cute!! you guys did awesome!!
I LOVE the haircut. He looks like such a big boy. Adorable. I'm impressed with your hair cutting skills. :) I definitely want to play. I will call you tonight.
Ah, I'll miss the long curls. I was way sad when we cut Austin's long curls, but it gets to the point that it is just out of control. He is still a cute little guy!
His haircut is so cute...ERic and I both think he looks so much like Jaden now! So cute!
He looks so cute. you did a great job, I love it, and I don't think it is too short, just look at my husbands hair and trust me his is a lot shorter:)
So adorable!
He looks so grown up with the haircut! I'm so glad Jaden is going to grow up to be Spider-man. The world could do with a real live superhero like that!
Post a Comment