Friday, December 19, 2008

Another quick FREEBIE!

I know a lot of you out there are "google reader" fans. But I forget that if you never go to the actual blog, you don't see the sidebar stuff. Well, in case you haven't been to our "actual blog" in a while, you should check it out! Christian has had a fun time making it fun for the holidays. But onto the reason for this post!!!
One of my recent side bar add-ons is a website called
http://www.commonsensewithmoney.com/ (thanks Mandi for showing me this site!)
New deals everyday! You're never going to want to miss out again. So here is one of the latest

Free 8x10 photo from Walgreens


Get a free 8x10 print from Walgreens when you use the code FREEGIFT at checkout. The code expires 12/20/08.

Now who couldn't use a free 8x10! Gotta love free stuff!

EXTRA CLARIFICATION: when you go to order your print, it will automatically choose 1 4X6. All you do is delete the 1 and put a 0 and then put a 1 in the 8X10 spot. Then enter the promo code and voila...free print!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Done and done. Thanks! I did pay the .99 shipping because I wanted it matte and you can only get it matte if you have it shipped. Lame. Oh well. Still a good deal. :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers