
Jaden loved helping me shovel the foot of snow off our driveway! (Yes folks...at least a foot!)

Jaden really got into the excitement of the snow this year. Everything from shoveling, throwing snowballs (watch out...he's got a great throw) and even tasting it! Kyler on the other hand didn't really like it at all. He was pretty content to stay in the garage and just watch, and that seemed to make him a little nervous too.




So you can understand his frustration when I made him join us out of the garage for a quick picture! Sorry Kyler. :(

I am so sore from shoveling. But at least I get a bit of a workout while the kids "play".... I think that Kyler really just hates the whole outfit, because when we went out yesterday with no snow pants and coat (just boots and a hat) he was much happier. Sorry I don't have a picture to prove it! Bring on the snow! He'll get used to it....eventually...




No comments:
Post a Comment