Monday, December 15, 2008

FINALLY

I got a calling in our new ward! Drum roll please.... :) I will be an assistant for the Wolf and Bears Cub scouts! That's the 8-9 year old boys. I'm really excited about this calling. We'll have Den meetings once and week and pack meetings once a month! Bring on the playtime!...When is the pinewood derby?....can't wait for it all!

2 comments:

Tara Ann said...

That was my calling in our Orem ward. It is a blast. I know you will love it!

Karen said...

Hey! I found your blog on Brandi's blog. You little boy is so cute!

You are going to love cub scouts! Chris was cubmaster when we lived in Pennsylvania and I got to help. We had a fun time with Pack Meetings.

Your Cousin,
Karen

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers