Thursday, September 25, 2008

More Scrappin'


My internet has been giving me the hardest time lately. So sorry there haven't been posts. I have finished these pages and thought I'd share. I know some of you like me posting them. (Sorry if you don't! ) :)

4 comments:

Mandi said...

It looks great! I just have one more project to finish before I start everything digital. I can't wait to steal some of your layouts!!!! Hope that is ok!

Annette said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I LOVE THOSE! My favorite part is when they are doing the parachute thingy and it looks like 5 pictures put together but it's 1!!! that is so aweosme!!!!

lehiharmers said...

very cute.
i need to start doing digital scrapbooking as i am 5 years or so behind ....
cute boys, cute family!

-Noel

Jared and Delia said...

Way cute. That is so cool that Jaden did tee ball. How was that?

I love that gymnastics video. That is hilarious...and I cannot believe how hold Kyler looks now. What a handsome little boy!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers