Kyler just decided that it was time to really start walking Friday night. He walked half way across the room! (Way more than just 4 steps! :) ) He's already gotten better in just a few days too. Watch out Jaden, he's really gonna catch you now!

I love how Jaden has his hands up just like Kyler! So cute!
And for whatever reason, Kyler feels it necessary to try and do a sommersault right after he finishes walking. He will just sit in this position until I flip him the rest of the way over. It makes me laugh again just writing about it! I'll try and get a video of his walking uploaded soon. It was so much fun to have Oma and Grandpa here to experience this exciting event with us this weekend. (I think that Kyler was just waiting to be able to show you guys too!)Miss you already!




9 comments:
Yay for Kyler!
The Q was about the size of a quarter. Weird, huh? She eats everything!!
how cute! he is so big! i love the somersault thing. kate does that sometimes too but always gets mad at us when we try to make her somersault. weird.
How great! So weird that that's the day Ethan decided to start walking too. So cute!
It was so cute seeing him walk! Go Kyler!
Go Kyler!!! I love the pictures of him walking!! So cute!
How exciting! There is nothing cuter than a baby just learning to walk. Cute pictures!
Wow! How fun! what a big transition for him and you.
So, I've heard that when the youngest kid starts to put their head between their legs it means the mother is pregnant again...hmmm..... I'm just not sure what to think about that!!
How exciting! We feel like we've been so out of touch with everyone this summer. Life has been crazy. Thanks for keeping us updated on your blog. We try to check it as much as we can. We're also trying to do better at keeping ours up to date now that we're moved in and finally getting settled.
Post a Comment