Monday, September 15, 2008

Chocolate Crinkle Cookies


I LOVE to cook with Jaden! I LOVE that he LOVES to help me cook! Must have been something I grew up loving to do with my mom! :) We really do cook and bake all the time, but Friday night I decided it would be fun to take lots of pictures of this event. I hope that when he grows up he will still love to cook as much as he does now!































He doesn't even mind waiting for them to cook...as long as he can watch them once in a while!


I think he was pretty excited about how his "chocolate dessert cookies" turned out!

Yup! They tasted great! I'm sure we'll be making them again someday...maybe sooner than later!

3 comments:

Hild Family said...

Yum! Those look so good. I think you should make more with Jaden, and share with your neighbors! Just kidding. I love to cook with Layton too. In fact he's getting a kid cookbook for his birthday. I'll let you know if he likes it and maybe Jaden would like it as well.

Annette said...

OH MY GOSH! These posts just kill me! I miss my boys so much! Kiss them for me and tell them that I say hi and miss them so much!!! Hopefully I can find some time to come over and play soon. Looks like way yummy cookies too :-)

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

those are my favorite cookies ever!! he gets super messy it's awesome!! he is so cute! i lvoe it!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers