Friday, September 19, 2008

11 months old!

WOW! Kyler sure has grown up fast! Jaden is already teaching him to fight swords!

Kyler loves to walk everywhere and is a PRO at going up and down the stairs! When he isn't teething he's one of the friendliest kids to be around! What a personality he has. I can't believe he will be 1 next month!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

They grow up MUCH too fast! He certainly is a cutie!

Perry's said...

He is so cute. I can't believe he will almost be one. He looks like such a toddler. They grow up so fast.

Mark and JanaRae said...

I can't believe he is walking. I wish he would teach Ryan a thing or two.

Nicole said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! He is so cute!

Shannon said...

He really is such a happy kid and so contagious. Miss you guys. Lets play soon!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers