After competing in gymnastics for 10 years I still have a great love for the sport. If only I had begun my training earlier... :)
You don't have to be addicted to gymnastics to love this video! Sign that kid up! Holy talent!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
This video is hilarious! Yep, get that kid into a gymnastics class. :) Your boys are so adorable. Hope you're all doing well.
So cute!! Love those little boys!
I didn't know you did gymnastics! I'm glad to learn that about you. I can't believe that first picture in your last post of Kyler. He is so big now!
That is so funny! Such interest and attention to detail. :)
that is so awesome.
That is SOOO funny! I think Jaden has some definite potential there. Did you miss doing gymnastics while watching the olympics?
Wow, I haven't laughed so hard in forever!! That's awesome.
Wow! That is pretty impressive! We too had fun watching the gymnastics, Sarah would always say thats me, thats me. And can you believe at 2 1/2 she came up to me at church one day and said, look mom the splits. Sure enough she can do them!
Post a Comment