Monday, August 25, 2008

6 boys!


I know that the picture is kind of blurry, but I thought it was still adorable! We got together again Sunday with my brother Michael and his wife Stephanie and their 4 boys (Kolby, Eli, Camden and Isaac) as well as my other sister Annette. (Wish Alan and Jen with baby Jerome could have made it) Dinner was excellent and the boys sure wore each other out. I'm so glad they can all entertain themselves for so long. It was nice to play games and watch the closing ceremonies to the Olympics! Here are more pics from last night!

4 comments:

Within These Walls said...

So fun that the cousins get to play together! Cute pictures it looks like they all had a blast together!

Mandi said...

What a blast! It is so fun to have cousins so close in age. It is so fun that they are in Salt Lake this year too. I can't believe all of the boys! I wonder who will be the first to break the tradition :)

Annette said...

i love that first picture! all their faces are priceless!!! it was so fun to be over at your house for a week, i miss you so much! haha

Natalie said...

CRAZINESS!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers