so cute. It is my favorite when my kids get along. I wish I would have know that 20 years ago. Maybe I would have been nicer to my siblings. Such a rewarding feeling as a mother :)
That is the cutest thing. I definitely laughed! I love how they play so cute together. Is Jaden always that great with Kyler, or was/is it an adjustment getting used to a new brother?
That is so cute. Weston can always make Dav crack up. I request it sometimes. I love to hear how much they like each other. We'll have to hang out again post-potty training. :)
8 comments:
I love that video! It was great to see you guys last night! Hopefully next time we'll make it over before Kyler goes to bed...
so cute. It is my favorite when my kids get along. I wish I would have know that 20 years ago. Maybe I would have been nicer to my siblings. Such a rewarding feeling as a mother :)
I just love it!!! Soooo cute!
That is the cutest thing. I definitely laughed! I love how they play so cute together. Is Jaden always that great with Kyler, or was/is it an adjustment getting used to a new brother?
HILARIOUS!!! I was totally laughing with him. It was adorable.
Cute! Babie's laughter is one of my favorite sounds.
Don't you love the Ikea stools? Carter pushes ours around the exact same way!
That is so cute. Weston can always make Dav crack up. I request it sometimes. I love to hear how much they like each other. We'll have to hang out again post-potty training. :)
Love it!
Post a Comment