Friday, August 08, 2008

OUCH!!!

Sunday night some little monkeys (Jaden and his cousins) were jumping on the couch! One fell off and bonked his head! Maybe they will finally learn their lesson and stop jumping on the couch!

I've taken pictures of his eye each day since to see it change. It's definitely not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Jaden thinks it looks cool!

7 comments:

Annette said...

OH MY GOSH! I have the cutest nephews ever! Even with a huge and black eye :-) oh, and I'm a pretty good photographer too :-)

Mark and JanaRae said...

This must be the week for hurting eyes.Ethan cut his eye on Tuesday with a pirate patch. I had to take him to the doctor. No Fun. Good luck on learning the lesson of no jumping. My boys just seem to keep getting hurt. Such sad pictures.

Katie and Bryson said...

Oh ouch! Poor kid. Ella has a book about monkeys jumping on the bed that ends with the line "But no one said anything about jumping on the couch!" I guess you have, by now :)

Dannenbergs said...

That's a pretty good shiner. There are some bragging rights that come along with that one.

Natalie said...

Ouch! that looks like it hurts! I'm sure it will be the first of many black eyes!

Emily said...

Poor buddy! At least he's proud of it!

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

omg he is the cutest ever!! and so funny!...he thinks that it looks cool? hha how fun!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers