Friday, May 02, 2008

Jaden likes to sing!


Jaden is definitely in a singing phase. He sings the alphabet over and over again all the time now. He got a little camera shy I think, because I have no idea what he is saying at the very end, although I know what he is trying to say! He LOVES to watch himself after we record him doing things too. So it's not very often we don't hear "Can I watch it?" when he finishes whatever he was just doing. He amazes me so much. Sometimes I have to remind myself that he's still just 2!

6 comments:

♥kaiulani♥ said...

What a cutie!

Hild Family said...

He's so silly! Isn't it so much fun to listen to your kids sing? I love it when mine sing for me.

Kristina Rowley said...

Kyler and Jaden are so cute.
Happy Anniversary yesterday!
-Kristina

Annette said...

OH MY GOSH! He amazes me so much! I can't wait to come over again! And it's almost his b-day! woot!

Jenny Timmerman said...

We should get Jaden and Emma to sing their ABCs together and see if their versions are at all compatible.
BTW, Emma woke up from her nap yesterday determined to go play with Jaden. We had other plans, but she talked about him all afternoon. :)

Clean Cut said...

Very cute. I can't believe how much he looks like Christian.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers