Wow, I have a 3 year old!
I didn't have time to post anything yesterday on his b-day, so I felt like I better do that today. He sure has loved having his Oma and Grandpa here to play with.
Now I don't know if this is silly Jaden or silly mommy, but Jaden kept going back and forth this week about having a witch cake and a robot cake....so I MADE BOTH. Don't laugh too much, the colors didn't come out quite right, but oh well. Jaden thought they were great!
I didn't have time to post anything yesterday on his b-day, so I felt like I better do that today. He sure has loved having his Oma and Grandpa here to play with.
Now I don't know if this is silly Jaden or silly mommy, but Jaden kept going back and forth this week about having a witch cake and a robot cake....so I MADE BOTH. Don't laugh too much, the colors didn't come out quite right, but oh well. Jaden thought they were great!





12 comments:
Mel, I love the cakes, that takes talent. Nice job on the transformer one.
Wow! Look how cute those cakes are?!! You did such a good job, you are very talented like that!!
And I just wanted you to know that you and your family really made my day today at church...you all are very sweet, and sure know how to make someone smile!!:)
Julien says,"Happy Birthday" to Jaden! hooray!
Love the cakes! I don't know how the witch cake tasted but the Transformer cake was delicious! You are a great mom for making him 2 cakes!
Mel, I just found your blog via Mandi's! Your fam is so dang cute and I love the name Jaden. I have a blog too, keep in touch beautiful mama!
http://ourjohnsonjourney.blogspot.com/
Steph (Stephens) Johnson
Those are such impressive cakes. I love that you made both too, you are so fun. Happy Birthday to Jaden!
How fun! He is going to want two cakes every year!! What a good mom you are!
Happy Birthday Jaden. I remember those fun days when I had a 3 year old running around. Enjoy them while you can. They grow up so fast. I am glad that Uncle Brian and Aunt Sheena where there and had fun too. It was great seeing you guys last month. Hopefully we can see you again.
Cute cakes! Did that take you all day? Your kids are getting so big! It's crazy!
hahahahaha funny funny funny!! wish that we could have been there!! can't believe he is 3!! he's adorable!! good job mel!!
Who's mom makes them an Optimus Prime cake?!! Really, who's? Jaden officially has THE coolest mom in town now. I came home from work, saw that cake, and I about fell over. Not bad babe. Not bad at all.
Christian
Mel great job! I bet his favorite gift was the swards. Cohen and him will have to get together to put those in use.
Post a Comment