Saturday, May 10, 2008

Get ready to laugh...

Kyler's laugh is so contagious! I love it! And I love it even more when it's Jaden making him laugh all on his own. What a great pair the two are!

8 comments:

* Stephanie said...

Pretty cute! The boys all ran in to watch it as soon as they heard Kyler laughing.

Annette said...

haha! that is so adorable and cute!!!! I was laughing my head off

Natalie said...

That is so cute! I love hearing little babies laugh...especially my nephews! Hope you have a great mother's day!

♥kaiulani♥ said...

Happy Mother’s Day..to a great mommy!

Bethany said...

that's cute! there's nothing like a brother to make them laugh.

Perry's said...

That is so cute. i was talking to my mom on the phone while I was listening to it. She was laughing because she thought it was so cute. He is so cute mel. WE love ya

Jared and Delia said...

SO cute! Owen thought is was so funny.

Anonymous said...

so cute. they are growing up so quick. we need to get together sometime soon.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers