Thursday, May 01, 2008

Jaden singing "Spider Pig"...and Kyler crawling??



Jaden LOVES this song. He'll even change the words in it and sing something like..."scary mask, scary mask, does whatever a scary mask does. Or spider juice, spider juice. You get the idea. He makes me laugh so hard. The things he comes up with to say to. What a funny kiddo.

Kyler is now...crawling?...
Don't know if this counts as crawling or not. You'll have to let me know what you think. Either way....he is getting more mobile. It's pretty exciting!

13 comments:

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

no doesn't count as crawling! sorry! hha

Jenny Timmerman said...

I'd probably call it scooting rather than crawling, but that's awesome!

Hild Family said...

So I'm watching these with Layton and he says,"Isn't that cute, mom?" Too funny. He's right, your boys are cute.

Becca said...

Your boys are so cute. I loved Jaden's dancing with the song. So fun.

Perry's said...

I don't know if I would call that crawling. More like scooting. But it is way cute. your boys are so cute.

Mandi said...

Oh - it is totally crawling! Can we say rug burn on the head?!? I can't wait to see the bald-spot post in a couple of weeks! Good job Kyler! I can't wait to Jaiden on American Idol soon too (well - at least Star Search!) I definitely like his version better than the original!

Bethany said...

i love his scooting! He'll be crawling before you know it. It's also funny that Jaden was saying "Hide, hide!" Daniel does the same thing when Mike gets home!

Rob & Karli said...

Scoot! Scoot! Super cute!

Mark and JanaRae said...

so cleaver! Maybe Ryan can start to take some lessons. He just kicks on his back. One of these days we can have a race :)

* Stephanie said...

Hey Mel,
You'd better watch out -- Eli really started crawling at 6 months, then he walked at 9 months! Pretty cute. And Jaden looks so much like Christian in that video. Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Brittany said...

Mel I love the crawling video. I was watching it and about 20 seconds into I was thinking to myself, "no mel, that doesn't count as crawling, you have to at least move to count it as crawling!!" But then Kyler proved me wrong, I love his way of getting around. And I'm with Mandi, I can't wait to see the bald spot he gets from this!

Jared and Delia said...

Jaden is so cute!

It is so funny how kids devise a way to move. Kyler has a strong neck and back!

Cute kids!

Natalie said...

So cute... I definitely think that counts as crawling!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers