Friday, May 16, 2008

Jaden's Basball!

So we signed Jaden up for Itty Bitty Baseball without knowing what we were getting ourselves into. After the first day I wasn't so sure this was going to be very fun for Jaden. He kind of just sat back and watched the kids play...like many of you know he does in large groups of kids. But once he knew what to expect each time he sure changed! He seems to really love it! (sorry about the in-and-out of focus. it's just the video camera on the camera....not our video camera...:) are you confused yet? anyway...enjoy)
His team is....THE BOSTON RED SOX. Here are all the teams warming up.

After warm ups and stretching (so cute...side note: Jaden loves jumping jacks and even tries to do the sit ups and push ups. But he always tells me afterwards that "sit ups are tricky.") they go with their teams to different stations and learn more about how to play baseball.

Here Jaden is learning to run the bases in the correct direction.



Here he is learning to hit the ball off a tee!


He LOVES this station! It is so much fun to see him get so excited too!


I'm so glad that he has enjoyed this...I'm going to be so sad when it is over at the end of the month. I think that organized things like this are going to be great for him to learn to play and interact with other children his age! Not to mention I love watching him!

3 comments:

So many blogs..too little time said...

I think that my friend's little boy just took that clinic! Anyway I saw your hubby a couple weeks ago in Pleasant Grove. He didn't see me though. How are you guys? I haven't talked to you in FOREVER!!

Jenny Timmerman said...

Jaden is so talented. How fun that you found this league.

Natalie said...

So fun! I bet Jaden loved every minute of it!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers