Tuesday, May 20, 2008

7 months old!

Wow! Kyler is 7 months old! AND he just started moving even more. Not only will he roll all over the room, and spin on his tummy, he now scoots backwards! It's so much fun to see him get more and more mobile by the day. It's also fun to watch Jaden play with and interact with him more. Before long, they will be chasing each other in circles around our house!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

...And aren't you excited for those days when they ARE running around the house (and underfoot)! LOL! Honestly, having my 2 kids play together well is such a fun thing for me to watch. I love seeing how much they enjoy each other's company. It only gets better the older they get! (At least until the teenage years, I presume...)

Emily said...

WHOA! When did he grow up? What a cute boy. I miss Jaden!!!

Bethany said...

So cute and so big!! What happened to his poor little face??

Mel said...

reply to bethany...
he has eczema really bad. that's why his face always has red spots by his mouth! :( oh well....maybe he'll grow out of it! :)he has it all over his body. his face and legs are probably the worst though.

Mandi said...

They sure do grow up fast! What a cutie!

♥kaiulani♥ said...

How sweet! Time goes sooo quickly! I remember when he was in your tummy! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers