Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Bird Show

Saturday there was a wild bird show at the park in our neighborhood! If it hadn't have been so cold I think that the kids, as well as the birds, would have liked it better. But I thought it was pretty cool and ended up even learning a couple of interesting things about these birds.






















Pretty cool to see an eagle, hawk, falcon, cockatoo, screech owl and great horned owl. I think Jaden thought they were pretty neat. I'm pretty sure Kyler hated being there in the cold. Oh well. The things we do, and make our kids do!

2 comments:

Annette said...

was so fun to go to that with you and the boys, thanks for inviting me! Love the videos you got and the pics are amazing! xoxo

Shannon said...

Ooh that looks cool. I agree it probably would have been more fun if it had been warmer. Oh well. That one pic of the owl looks creepy. :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers