Kyler, Jaden and I went to Boise a couple weeks ago. Here are some of the highlights! The weather was incrible while we were there! Jaden loved playing at the park!
I was surprised at how well Jaden slept in a different bed! So cute!
Both boys seemed to enjoy the trampoline! Can't wait to get one of those someday!
What a fun little trip! Thanks Mom, Dad and Mindy. Thanks Annette for driving!
I'm so glad the weather was so nice! Are you guys going to Boise at all over the summer? If so, we should time it so we are both there at the same time - so we can meet Kyler!
5 comments:
OH MY GOSH! possibly the cutest videos of Jaden EVER! I'm so sad I didn't go to the school with you guys, super cute pics. Love it!
It looks like you had so much fun, and Jaden is getting to be such a good talker!
So Cute! They are getting so big! I got my floatie thing fom my Mom, of course, but I think she bought it at Target! Kade loved it!
I'm so glad the weather was so nice! Are you guys going to Boise at all over the summer? If so, we should time it so we are both there at the same time - so we can meet Kyler!
umm thanks for dalin and jennie coming to play:) haha put more videos!!
Post a Comment