Friday, April 18, 2008

a witch cake?

Since Jaden's birthday is coming up I thought it would be fun to got through this cake cut out book and let him choose what kind of cake he wanted for his birthday. After hearing him say no with each page I was sure I would have to come up with my own idea for his cake. He said no to rockets, cars, boats, trains, and even puppies! (Maybe if it would have had a dinosaur we would have been in luck) Then we got to this witch cake. And with out hesitation he said "Oh yes, that's good! I like a witch cake!" So I guess this is what he'll be having for his 3rd birthday cake! At first he said it should be pink and green, but now he says black and white! What a goofy kid!

4 comments:

Mandi said...

Jaden is awesome - I am glad he knows what he wants! Good luck with the black frosting :) My friend made a bumble bee cake with black and yellow frosting- and it turned everyones mouths purple! If Jaden knew that from the beginning, I bet he would skipped the pink and green idea and gone straight for black and white! Take lots of pictures - and have fun making the cake :)

Shannon said...

Thats so funny that he wants a witch cake. How fun. When is his birthday? I forget. Have fun planning a fun 3rd birthday. I can't wait to hang out again. I'm going new mommy stir crazy. :)

Hild Family said...

Oh I just love Jaden! He's too funny. I remember last year Layton decided he wanted a pink car cake with a number 3 on top. Those were his exact instructions. Luckily he changed his mind before his birthday.

Becca said...

I can't wait to see the cake. I am sure it will be cute

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers