Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Caption Contest!

Maybe I am the meanest mom in the world, but I thought this picture of Kyler was hilarious. Love to hear your thoughts on it...let your mind go... :)

9 comments:

Soderberg Family said...

Mel, you gotta do what ya gotta do! it IS memorable!!! It looks like he is having a bit of a trouble though if ya know what I mean! : ) We love you guys!

Annette said...

haha, looks like someone needs to go poopie :-)

Mandi said...

I love it! What a great picture.

Shannon said...

constipation nation eh? Poor Kyler. He is getting so big!! I will call you next week and maybe we can get together. I miss you!

Natalie said...

I agree, Kyler looks like he is trying to poop and it's not working out too well :)

Jenny Timmerman said...

Yikes.

Rob & Karli said...

Good luck little man. I feel your pain! No, really!

Mindy said...

mom says
isn't it supposed to come out the other end?? :D

Dani said...

oh my freakin gosh that picture makes me laugh! oh man he's cute.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers