It's the saddest day in the world when your swings motor dies if your baby sleeps in the swing! This happened to us last week, which has forced us to have Kyler sleep in his crib. I had really gotten used to only getting up once in the night to feed him, and after him waking up twice the first night back in the crib I thought I was toast! But he seems to have gotten used to sleeping in his crib and is doing better.
Well, yesterday I got to Boise to enjoy the weekend with my parents and celebrate my sisters wedding this weekend. My parents have a swing! So I wanted to try it last night and see how he would do...
BEST NIGHT EVER!!!!! 7 1/2 hours! Way to go Kyler! I think we better get that new motor ordered sooner than later. It was so nice to get that much uninteruppted sleep! So our fomula for now is, naps in the bed and nights in the swing! We'll see if he is as kind tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
dont you love how babies always have their own ideas of how and where to sleep? Weston would only nap in his bouncer until about 4 months old, but would sleep nights in his crib. Eventually we got it straightened out, but we'll see about this new one. We still on for the 27th?
Yay for swings!
Bummer about your guys motor! Are you using the swing you were able to jerry-rig and plug it in instead of using batteries? That was the smartest thing I had ever heard! I want to figure out how to do that with our swing! I totally know what you mean about waking up twice during the night - that is rough! Once I can handle - but when Hailey wakes up twice - man - I go crazy!
you guys do such a great job on your Blog, I enjoy reading it and watching the viedos. Thanks for sharing those priceless moments.
It was so fun to see you and Kyler tonight! He's adorable! I hope he's still sleeping good for you.
Hip hip hooray! I think you should win an award for the watch me grow photography you have done with your boys. What an awesome mom! We miss you guys!
Man I would always forget what it was like to actually get a good nights rest when my babies were newborns...and I always was so amazed how great I felt when they finally started sleeping through the night. I am glad that he is sleeping better for you, and I am glad that you can have dairy again...good work. Oh and thanks for coming over today, that was so much fun. It was great to see everyone and chat about everything.
I can totally sympathise! I hope you can get the new motor soon and it works well.
Post a Comment