I know what you mean -- I can't believe how long it takes to get 4 kids ready. I guess that's why we only get out to play in the snow a few times a year (that, plus the fact that it is bitter cold in Milwaukee more often than not). But it sure is fun to watch them play in the snow, especially now that they are getting old enough to really have fun doing it.
Those are such cute pics! I really need to get Weston some snow pants so he can play outside a bit more what with all this snow we are having this winter! Cant wait to see you in a couple days!
3 comments:
I know what you mean -- I can't believe how long it takes to get 4 kids ready. I guess that's why we only get out to play in the snow a few times a year (that, plus the fact that it is bitter cold in Milwaukee more often than not). But it sure is fun to watch them play in the snow, especially now that they are getting old enough to really have fun doing it.
Those are such cute pics! I really need to get Weston some snow pants so he can play outside a bit more what with all this snow we are having this winter! Cant wait to see you in a couple days!
Mel, you are such a good mommy! your boys love you, it's so cute! Love you guys!! xoxo - Annette
Post a Comment