I love his giggle! That is sooo cute :) What fun little boys :)
That is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting!
There's nothing as good as a big brother for a baby. Daniel has really been the only one to get Emily to do more than just giggle. Your boys are so cute!
That is so cute! His laugh is pretty similar to Jaden's at least to me. They are going to be cute brothers.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love his giggle! That is sooo cute :) What fun little boys :)
That is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting!
There's nothing as good as a big brother for a baby. Daniel has really been the only one to get Emily to do more than just giggle. Your boys are so cute!
That is so cute! His laugh is pretty similar to Jaden's at least to me.
They are going to be cute brothers.
Post a Comment