Jaden has begun playing with Kyler more and even makes him laugh once in a while. I can't wait until Kyler can play back more. They are the cutest brothers!
That is so cute! I remember that Eli was about 7 months old before he really started 'playing back' with Kolby, and I was suprised that it was that early. But just wait -- it is so nice when they start playing with each other and they are having so much fun. It's great when they start entertaining each other.
4 comments:
that is so precious. Such a good big brother.
That is so cute! I remember that Eli was about 7 months old before he really started 'playing back' with Kolby, and I was suprised that it was that early. But just wait -- it is so nice when they start playing with each other and they are having so much fun. It's great when they start entertaining each other.
Cute!
By the way...
I just wanted to let you know our new address is:
jaredanddelia.blogspot.com
How fun! I love his giggle!
Post a Comment