Thursday, January 17, 2008

Lunch Ladies

Today a bunch of us girls in the neighborhood got together for a lunch group at Emily's house! We all just brought whatever to share. It turned out great. Emily was so nice to let 9 women and their 15 KIDS make a mess of her place.Most of the kids just played upstairs and made quite a mess of the toy room.

All of our babies are getting so big! It was fun to see some of them play together and even steal toys from each other!

But Jaden and Cohen decided it would be more fun to change James' diaper! (Even though none of those 3 boys wears diapers!) I only wonder what would have really happened had I not gone upstairs to see what they were up to. What silly boys!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Mel!! I want to come next time!! SO sad. I miss you cute girls!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers