I thought it was pretty funny that we had a picture of Jaden doing the same thing at about the same age! Jaden on the left and Kyler on the right. So cute!
Adorable! I love checking your blog to see what Kyler is up to - so I know what Hailey will be doing shortly. She totally started doing the fist in the mouth thing and slept her first 7 1/2 hour night last night!
hey christian and mel we found your blog through mitch and tori's! you guys look great and i can't believe how big jaden is now. kyler looks adorable too. glad to see everything's going well!
-chris and jenny heyman (our blog is www.theheymanfamily.blogspot.com)
5 comments:
So different, and yet so cute!
Adorable! I love checking your blog to see what Kyler is up to - so I know what Hailey will be doing shortly. She totally started doing the fist in the mouth thing and slept her first 7 1/2 hour night last night!
The look so different! SO CUTE!! Sounds like we might be getting together tomorrow?! Can't wait!
hey christian and mel we found your blog through mitch and tori's! you guys look great and i can't believe how big jaden is now. kyler looks adorable too. glad to see everything's going well!
-chris and jenny heyman (our blog is www.theheymanfamily.blogspot.com)
they are the cutest ever!!!! so adorable to have those two pictures side by side. Love it!!
Post a Comment